This is a self-directed course designed by the Media Challenge Initiative The course has been crafted and structured to give you an experience of the Participatory Youth Radio Training in the Inter-University Media Challenge that we have carried out in the journalism schools across Uganda for the past 3 years. However, MCI has been unable to conduct Face2Face training at the different Universities and Institutions of higher learning, due to lockdown and social distancing measures taken by the Government of Uganda to curb spread of the novel Coronavirus disease.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the concept of youth Radio
- Know Youth Radio Formats
- Understand the Planning and production of Radio features
- Recording and Interview Tips
- how to edit radio features using a computer and a mobile phone
- Understanding Youth Participatory Radio
- Youth Radio Formats
- Mini-Feature:Planning & Production,
- Scripting for Radio Features
- Recording and editing mini-features
- Editing radio features using a computer and a mobile phone
Eligibility: Enrolled Candidates
You are required to register for this course and gain access to the learning materials, interact with other students and the instructor(s) while the course is taking place.
Please contact email@example.com if you are having difficulties enrolling into this course.
We are glad to have you in this online training of the ‘Inter-University Media Challenge Season 9’